Where can I purchase my tickets?
You may purchase tickets on Eventbrite. Please be aware, that the tickets on Eventbrite are subject to Eventbrite fees.
Is there an age limit to enter the event?
Boise Book Fest is a family friendly event. Parents with children are welcome to attend.
Can my kid get into for free?
Kids under the age of 13 can enjoy Boise Book Fest free of charge, but must be accompanied by a ticketed adult due to space limitations. If child who has received complimentary admission is found to be older than 13-years-old, badge/admission of child and adult guardian may be revoked, and the guilty parties may be banned from future Boise Book Fest events. This policy is subject to change at any time.
PLEASE BE AWARE that some books focus on mature content not suitable for children.
What do I get when I pay for my ticket?
Depending on the type of ticket you purchase, you’ll receive 1 of the following:
- General Admission: Cost: $15. Includes access to the author panels, signing, and, a 2017 tote bag (if available).
- Early signing: Cost $30. Everything in General admission, plus access to workshops, and a 2017 tote bag
- Mixer only: Cost $35. Includes the 1 entrance ticket for the end of day Mixer, which includes (1 drink tickets+appetizers)
- VIP all INCLUSIVE VIP: Cost $60. Includes everything in Early Signing+Mixer with a savings of $15!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available across the street in the downtown parking structures for $10/day.
Who can I contact if I have any questions about the event?
Please send us an email with any questions at: BoiseBookFest@gmail.com
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Transfers are only allowed with prior event coordinator notification. This can be done by sending us an email at : BoiseBookFest@gmail.com.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. And No. If you purchased your ticket through Eventbrite (BEFORE 9/10/17), it’s not required. We’ll have the complete list of purchased tickets. Just be sure to bring an ID to the registration on the day of the event.
If you bought or won your ticket(s), then make sure to bring your ticket or the email stating you’ve won your ticket. Without ticket, we won’t be able to confirm your spot at the event.
What is the refund policy?
Refund eligibility will fall into one of the 3 categories.
- Attendee can request full refund for their purchased tickets amount (minus Eventbrite fee) upto 90 days after the purchase of the ticket
- Attendee can request refund for 1/2 their purchased tickets amount until 8/15/2017 after the purchase of the ticket.
- After 8/15/2017, no refunds will be allowed. Transfers only.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
Any changes to attendee names must be approved by event coordinator. This can be done by sending us an email at : BoiseBookFest@gmail.com.
Checkout our event facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BoiseBookFest